Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counting Created Pages - similar to Space Contributors

Oren Iny September 30, 2020

I'm looking for a way to display a table showing a list of users and the number of pages they've actually created.

At the moment, I've got a multitude of macros displaying various contributions such as edits, comments, labels, and more.

However, I'm missing a way to measure and display the number of pages my space users have created.

Thanks.

2 answers

4 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2020

Hi @Oren Iny ,

You may try the Content Table Report macro combined with the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.

Here is a 2-minute tutorial how to count and visualize the creators and the number of created pages.

Oren Iny October 4, 2020

It looks neat, Katerina; however, we are limited in our choice of apps and it'll take a while for me and my team to build a case for this app.

0 votes
Boris Finkel January 23, 2024

I just wanted to give a shout-out to @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft} for her amazing help! I've been struggling for months to find a workaround for this particular issue, and her solution worked perfectly. To add to that, @Oren Iny I noticed in the video that I could achieve the same result by using the "Pivot table" and "Chart from Table" macros that are likely already approved and added. This way, I can save time and effort by not having to use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.

Screenshot_2.png

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2024

Hi @Boris Finkel ,

Maybe I've got you wrong - the Pivot Table and Chart from Table macros are a part of the Table Filter and Charts app, so you have the app installed for your instance and use it successfully.

By the way, our app includes 10 different handy macros - maybe you are interested in a live demo from our team? We'll be happy to arrange it.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events