• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Could you please tell me the web method or macro to get the recent updates displayed on confluence so that I can add them in my application.

Could you please tell me the web method or macro to get the recent updates displayed on confluence so that I can add them in my application.

sonal aggarwal December 28, 2012

I am using confluence wsdl "https://portal.globallogic.com/confluence-staging/rpc/soap-axis/confluenceservice-v1?wsdl " to use its various methods in my application.

I need to display the recent updates which are shown in confluence. But unfortunately I am not able to see the web method for it.

Could you please tell me the web method or macro to get the recent updates displayed on confluence so that I can add them in my application.

Thanks

Sonal

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adam Laskowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013

Confluence renders the Recently Updated Macro to display that information, but it does not have an exposed stub in the WSDL.

In order to get the content, you would need to put the macro on a page and retrieve the rendered content of the page with the renderContent method. This will give you the raw HTML with the macro rendered that you can parse to retrieve the recently updated div. In Confluence 4.3.x, the default class for the div is recently-updated recently-updated-concise. If you are using another version, I recommend inspecting the div element in Confluence to double check.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events