Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy cell value to other cell in confluence table

Ganesh Muthusamy March 21, 2023

I have 15 tables in a page.. Table 1 have column A. The Cell value which I enter in this column A should be copied automatically to all the table col A in this page. How Can I automatically copy a cell value from table 1 to other tables cell ? 

For eg: if we have a value in Cell A in excel and if we want the same value to be copied in cell B we simply use = symbol and the cell reference in excel to copy. 

I am looking for the same case on how to do in confluence without using spreadsheet macro.

1 answer

3 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 21, 2023

Hi @Ganesh Muthusamy,

By “without using spreadsheet macro” do you mean that you want to do it natively without any additional apps? I’m afraid there is no any workaround besides manual copy/pasting your values into the corresponding cells.

But if you are open to 3rd party add-ons, we can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Spreadsheet macro. The macro will definitely fulfil your case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events