Converting Confluence to Word Docx

Geraldine James July 26, 2024

Dear Support team,

Hello,

My question: I need to export my Confluence pages to Word Docx.

The only option available from our Confluence spaces is Export to Word Doc. Then, I need to convert from Doc to Docx which is a major constraint.

Could you help please?

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Looking forward to reading you.

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2024

Hi @Geraldine James welcome to the community! This is a known issue with Confluence.  There is an Atlassian Ticket created to convert the files into the new docx format.  

I would suggest voting for and watching this issue, as it's not getting much traction.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Geraldine James July 29, 2024

Dear @Aron Gombas _Midori_ 

Thanks a lot, that seems to be a very interesting information. I'm not very familiar with Confluence as well and I did not know about the Scroll Exporter feature. Is it a free extension for Confluence Cloud?

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2024

It is an extension for Confluence Cloud, but it is not free.

The pricing information and calculator can be found here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/24982/scroll-word-exporter-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=pricing

Like Geraldine James likes this
Geraldine James July 30, 2024

Thank you @Aron Gombas _Midori_ 

Like Aron Gombas _Midori_ likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2024

@Geraldine James Although I am not very familiar with it, the Scroll Word Exporter app supports the docx format!

You may want to give it a try.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events