Control what calendar shows up date and be abel t modify

Celia Tong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2019

I would to know if there is a way where we can choose to show a team calendar UP TO a date. And be editable later on.  I am not asking people to be restricted to edit or viewing of  the calendar. But I would like for example calendar to be shown up to a date where rest of calendar is grayed out.  And then be able to change it further down the line so that the calendar only views up to a point.  If not, can we add this feature.  This would be super super great to have.

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2019

Hello there Celia! Thanks for sharing with us.

Currently, this is not possible in Team Calendars. The closest to this would be to embed the calendar and set the view mode as either Timeline or List.

Timeline will not show all days at first, but the users can scroll the timeline to check the other days.

List will only show existing events, skipping days with no events.

Also, I have created a Suggestion aiming at your request. You can check it here:

CONFSERVER-58005 | Restrict Team Calendar event view

Let us know your thoughts Celia!

Celia Tong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2019

Thank you.  The Timelist or List won't really  help still.  Thank you for creating a Suggestion ticket. Hopefully that can be done.

Celia

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events