Content Approval for Confluence onDemand

Is there a way to seak content approval from users in Confluence onDemand?

I have found few solutions for desktop version but they dont support the ondemand version.

Thx

Daniela

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Hello Daniela,

I did some searches as well, and it seems that Ondemand is very strict in terms of plugin usage. A good plugin for you would be the page approvals plugin, however it is not supported for on demand.

Therefore, I've created for you a improvement: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6694

Please vote and watch the feature report for future updates and read how [Atlassian approaches bug fixes and improvements requests|http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Support/Atlassian+Bug+Fixing+Policy].

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rodrigo

Hi Daniela,

You could work with a 'staging' space, this is a space in which everyone can create pages and edit them. These pages are considered drafts. Once a draft is ready for review this can be mentioned in the comments for example and somebody with approval rights can check it out and if approved copy or move the page to a 'production' space where people only have read rights.

This is just an idea that popped up in my head, I don't know if it would you out for the moment.

Best regards,

Peter

7 months later, is there now any possibility to handle content approval into Confluence?

If not, could you have a schedule date for the improvement AOD-6694 ?

Regards,

David

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

372 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you