Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Approval for Confluence onDemand

Daniela Gav August 12, 2013

Is there a way to seak content approval from users in Confluence onDemand?

I have found few solutions for desktop version but they dont support the ondemand version.

Thx

Daniela

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2013

Hello Daniela,

I did some searches as well, and it seems that Ondemand is very strict in terms of plugin usage. A good plugin for you would be the page approvals plugin, however it is not supported for on demand.

Therefore, I've created for you a improvement: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6694

Please vote and watch the feature report for future updates and read how [Atlassian approaches bug fixes and improvements requests|http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Support/Atlassian+Bug+Fixing+Policy].

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rodrigo

1 vote
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2013

Hi Daniela,

You could work with a 'staging' space, this is a space in which everyone can create pages and edit them. These pages are considered drafts. Once a draft is ready for review this can be mentioned in the comments for example and somebody with approval rights can check it out and if approved copy or move the page to a 'production' space where people only have read rights.

This is just an idea that popped up in my head, I don't know if it would you out for the moment.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
David Monticelli March 18, 2014

7 months later, is there now any possibility to handle content approval into Confluence?

If not, could you have a schedule date for the improvement AOD-6694 ?

Regards,

David

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events