Connecting Confluence - On Demand to OneLogin.

ScottB November 6, 2013
Looking for how to connect Confluence - On Demand to OneLogin. I can't see where to access or how to enable the use of third party auth providers such as OneLogin. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2013

I don't think you can do this. OnDemand has it's own internal login system, and you can't replace that with an external one.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2013

If it provides some sort of layer that effectively logs in silently and redirects you, then that would work. It wouldn't need hooking up to OnDemand then, as it's external. But it's still OnDemand doing it's own authorisation and account handling behind it.

You might want to contact Atlassian or OneLogin about supporting this, if no-one else here can help!

ScottB November 6, 2013

Its a bit confusing as within OneLogin you can choose Confluence-OnDemand as a supported application of its service. I just don't see the corresponding options within the admin interface of Confluence-OnDemand. Is this one of those features that only Atlassian can access or configure?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events