Confluence upgrade successful notification

Siddheshwar mhetre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2017
I have currently upgrade Confluence.
How I can see the notifications for successful upgrade.
Is there any tools, like UPM or Audit log etc. Where I can see the successful upgrade message.
I know that I can see using atlassian-confluence.log file, but are there any way where I can find this notification in Application?

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2017

If there were errors associated with the upgrade they would show in the log analyzer but there is no info message there regarding my test upgrade being successful. The logs will have the phrase 'entire upgrade completed successfully" or "Upgrade failed: application will not start." In general, Confluence will not serve content if an upgrade fails.

Siddheshwar mhetre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2017

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2017

The logs continue to be the source of truth as to the status of the upgrade.

I just tested an upgrade to make sure the Audit Log does not show upgrade history. You may however, view the version you are running toward the top of the Confluence Admin>System Info page.

Siddheshwar mhetre
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2017

Thanks Ann,

Can I see this in Log Analyzer?

Regards,

Sid

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events