Confluence table row copy and paste commands hijacked by Chrome 66 update?

Randall Robertson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2018

Recently updated Chrome to Version 66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit).  I cannot use Confluence's copy and paste buttons or keyboard shortcuts for table rows anymore (Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Shift+V).  Chrome uses Ctrl+Shift+C to open the dev console instead of letting Confluence use it to copy a row.  Is anyone else running into this problem?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Randall Robertson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2018

Can't recreate the problem anymore. I am now on Confluence Server 6.8.2 and Chrome 68.0.3440.106.

0 votes
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2018

Works for me on 66.0.3359.139 (32-Bit)

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2018

Ohhhhhhh, in view mode, ctrl + shift + C opened developer mode. In edit mode, was able to copy and paste the row.

Randall Robertson
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2018

Thanks @Jonathan Smith. This is happening to me in Edit mode and view mode... Are you on Server or Cloud?

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2018

Server 6.6.1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events