Confluence problem

Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2021

snimok comp.png

Red square is personal space link. Can i move it to green square links and make red square link same style as green and be right above green square links? 

And also the same for "Glossary" link too .Which is under red square.

Without ikon of house in red square. And be in one common style ?

I also add photo of how i like to see my links in final form. Is it possible without JS ?

compel1111.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

Hi! 

Do you mean customization without JS?

So JS is vise versa cheapest way to customization :)  

Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2021

i mean i woul like to understand if there is a solution out of the box

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

So you create a fake page which will appear on that tree. 

Then you can put redirect macro or info to redirected to another page. 

Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

I uderstand your idea. Its nice but how it will direct me to my destination( because after i will click on that fake page it will bring me to that fake page not to my desire one in the red square) ?

Like how i can add link to that fake page. Maybe you can describe your first solution with "redirect macro" because i dont quite get it.

Because info on the page where to redirect is not suited for me.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2021
Like Stanislav likes this
Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2021

Its a solution. And if i want simply Pull down existing link , only JS can help me ?

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2021

yeap :( 

Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2021

The only bad thing about your sollution is that dots (

отпр3.png

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2021

So time to write an app

Like Stanislav likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events