Confluence pages (versions)

SergioC September 17, 2014

Clustering, database tuning and other performance tuning is recommended for instances exceeding these values:

Most Pages

The versions that can have a page are also included?

Captura de pantalla 2014-09-17 a la(s) 22.04.01.png

n the example, only the current page count how or even versions?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2014

Hi Sergio,

As far as I know, only the current versions will count since you only access the latest version when you reach a page. The other versions are just stored in the database to compare with other pages.

I'd say that if you check the confluence admin-> system information -> Content (Current Versions) number and if that surpasses the 80k, then you can think about tuning the instance.

I hope this helps.

cheers!

Rod

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2014

I'd add that "clustering" is no longer supported - you'll need to look at Confluence Data Centre (after database tuning and hardware improvements). Also, I've looked after healthy standalone Confluences much bigger than 80k, so you can get a lot out of decent hardware and database tuning!

SergioC September 17, 2014

Thank you very much Rodrigo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events