Hello @hajar Messouab !
It is not completely clear to me what is happening on your side. What I understood is that, if you are mentioned in a page while you are editing a page, this notification never arrives.
If this is the case, this should be looked into. However, if the situation is the second one that I could think about, is that when you are editing notifications are not present within the editor interface itself.
If this is the case, this is the expected behavior. The editor does not have a section dedicated to notifications as you can see here:
Notifications can only be seen outside of the editor. When we are outside the editor, this is what we see:
Here we have more details on notifications:
With all this in mind, please allow me to ask you a few questions:
- Are you still receiving notifications under the notification icon?
- Is there someone else who is also affected by this behavior?
- When did you first notice this?
- Do you still receive email notifications?
- When you say “When I work on edit mode on confluence and someone tag me I don't receive any notification” do you mean that both you and the person who mentioned you are working on the same page?
Let us hear from you!
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events