Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence is extremely slow loading

Scott McEachern January 14, 2023

Confluence is extremely slow to load pages for the last few days.  This is observed with pages with limited content. After the page loads, the editing is slow where there is delay in typing.

The status of the Confluence status "online" but something is going on where it is becoming not usable.

The internet connection is not a problem; 800+ mbps download and 600+ upload.

2 answers

0 votes
Helge Coerdt January 20, 2023

Hi, are there any Updates on this? We still experiance this issue. Confluence (Cloud, free) pages are loading very slow, or even dont load at all. 

Thank you.

Helge Coerdt January 20, 2023

Sorry, it seems like it's another issue https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/incidents/6jdy2658xtky.

But also seems to be resolved for us right now. Confluence is working again for us. 

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2023

Hi @Scott McEachern and welcome to the community,

There was an incident reported yesterday (https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/) which could be the cause of your problem. You can either wait for the official post-incident Atlassian report, or create a support ticket to Atlassian.

Scott McEachern January 14, 2023

Thanks Alex; I see the reported issue yesterday. My assumption is that it still not truly resolved.  I'll report it if continues after lunch.

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2023

@Scott McEachern can you update us if your problem has been resolved? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events