Confluence instalantion: InstanceAlreadyExistsException

mmiguel89
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 20, 2019

Hi guys... When I try to re install Confluence with another domain name, I have this errror:

Unable to register MBean [com.atlassian.confluence.jmx.TaskQueueWrapper@303825a1] with key 'Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue'; nested exception is javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue

javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue

Url: http://wiki.aviatortechnology.com

Regards... Martín

1 answer

0 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2019

Hi @mmiguel89 !

Do you use MariaDB as your database?

mmiguel89
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 20, 2019

Thanks Grigory!

We use mysql 5.7 on docker image and 2 schemas:

- "jira" for jira software. This instance is working fine on http://jira.aviatortechnology.com

-"confluence" for confluence.

I send you  a dba admin process we follow to install...

MYSQL

1.- Create database - encode UTF8 y utf8_bin
docker exec -i pecunpay-atlassian-mysql mysql -u root -p -e "CREATE DATABASE jira CHARACTER SET UTF8 COLLATE utf8_bin;";
docker exec -i pecunpay-atlassian-mysql mysql -u root -p -e "CREATE DATABASE confluence CHARACTER SET UTF8 COLLATE utf8_bin;";

2.- Add property to mysqld

docker exec -it pecunpay-atlassian-mysql bash

vim /etc/mysql/mysql.conf.d/mysqld.cnf

Set the global transaction isolation level to READ-COMMITTED. You can do this by configuring your MySQL server's settings by editing MySQL's my.cnf file (often named my.ini on Windows operating systems). Locate the [mysqld] section in the file and add/modify the following parameter:
[mysqld]
transaction-isolation=READ-COMMITTED

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2019

Thank you @mmiguel89 !

As it's mentioned in the answer to a similar question , this could be a permission issue. Please, check the <confluence-home> directory permissions.

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events