Confluence iOS Mobile App - Broken Image error on pages

Adrian Buckman February 26, 2019

We are trialing mobile access to our Cloud hosted Confluence site using the mobile app.

Access is working fine, pages render fine (so far).

The issue is with images.

For images within pages, we consistently get '(i) Broken Image' messages displayed. The images are there on the laptop.

Question: how do I get images displayed ?

Many thanks

Adrian

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2019

Hello Adrian and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for providing details into the issue you’re having along with steps taken to verify the broken images.

I can confirm there is an open bug request for this issue. You may find this bug request at CONFCLOUD-59122. We would suggest you vote and watch this request to receive future updates on its status.

As of now, the workaround is to upload the attachment directly to the page instead of using a reference link from another page.

I hope this helps in your evaluation of the mobile application.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

0 votes
Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2020

Hey there @Adrian Buckman

I'm a product manager with the Confluence Cloud Mobile team and would love to hear more about your use cases and your feedback overall with our product.

If you're interested in a 30 min feedback session, could you please email szhang5@atlassian.com with your availability? Thanks and looking forward to hearing back! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events