Confluence: hide "Export to CSV" from insight object

Xavier
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2018

HI all,

is it possible to hide / remove "Export to CSV" link from an Insight Object in Confluence ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

4 answers

0 votes
g.andreoni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 2, 2021

Hi all, I have the same issue, but I think that the proposed solution is not applicable because this is not a general funcionality of Confluence available at page level, but it's related to the Insight macro and nested into the script (there is not an "action-export-csv-link" and then it's not possible to hide it).

Any other idea?

0 votes
Jessica
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2021

I'm also in need to remove the Export to CSV. Any ideas?

Cheers, Jessica

0 votes
Josh Hahn July 17, 2020

Any Answer?

0 votes
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2018

If you go into General configuration > Custom HTML, you can hide objects on pages across the entire Confluence platform. I do not have the "Export to CSV" option but I do have the "Export to Word" option. To remove this, I did the following:

1. Go to General configuration > Custom HTML
  2. <style type="text/css">
    #action-export-word-link{ display: none}
    #import-word-doc{ display: none}
    #action-view-storage-link{ display: none}
    #action-view-source-link{ display: none}
    </style>
  3. You can see, this is just setting that option to display = none, effectively hiding the option. 

If you don't know the name of the option, you could drill into the Elements of the page using F12, and going into the <div section that contains the action name. I would assume your object name is "action-export-csv-link" based on the naming convention that Atlassian uses. 

Capture.PNG

I hope this is helpful!

Xavier
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2018

Hi Thomas,

thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately, I'm not manager, and can not access to General Configuration, but I will ask to do this to good person.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events