Confluence export version

Alastair March 25, 2022

I've been given a confluence export from a third party that is apparently from an on premise version 7.16.1

When I try to import it to our cloud instance I am getting an error indicating the export needs to be at least version 6.14

When I open the property file in the export createdbybuild = 7104 and when I look it up that corresponds to Confluence v6.0.6.

The 3rd party is confident their version is 7.16.1 - Is there anyway that version 7.16.1 might generate a export as v6.0.6? Could an instance be upgraded but an individual space be left at the older version?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2022

@Alastair Welcome to the Atlassian community

I would work with the third party to see if they can do a screenshare.  The verion of the instance is what every single space will be also.  I have to wonder if they are giving you the wrong backup or they do not know what version they are on.  If you can do a remote screenshare with them you can confirm everything including the backup.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events