Confluence email footer weirdness

Kathy Barton December 15, 2017

One of my users pointed out this weird thing with the footers in email notifications from Confluence. Some of the letters seem to be cut off. Looking at these same notifications in gmail, there are image files present that are missing in the Outlook version. Has anyone else seen this or found a solution?

Thx. 

Confluence server 6.1.2 2017-12-15 13_19_20-Clipboard.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Hi there,

This has been happening in Outlook 2013 and 2016, and we have an open bug for it:

Can you confirm the Outlook version your user is having the issue with?

Regards,

Shannon

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

2017-12-18 09_49_14-About Microsoft Outlook.jpg2013 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Thank you, Kathy!

So it appears indeed it is this bug affecting your user.

There's no workaround at the moment other than to use another email client, but I encourage you and your users to watch and vote on the bug in order to receive any updates and help us keep track fo the number of users who are encountering the issue.

Regards,

Shannon

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

Thanks for letting me know I can stop trying to fix it on my side :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events