Confluence displaying multiple fonts within a text-data field

David Dube
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2011

Hoping I might get some thoughts here... I have a particular field within a template that routinely displays content using different fonts/font sizes, even though it's specified to use a specific font/size. The content looks like same when filling in the field. It's when you save the form that the difference in font/font size is apparent. The picture below is not the best... it's better viewed at http://www.maoa.net/Mixed_Fonts.png.

The code looks like:

{table}

{tr} 
{td:style=padding:5px;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif;background:#cae3f6;color:#333333;border-bottom:1px solid #cae3f6;border-right:1px solid #cae3f6|colspan=6|width=600px}{center}Notes{center}{td} 
{tr} 
{tr}
{td:style=padding:5px;font-size:12px;font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif;border-bottom:1px solid #CCCCCC;border-right:1px solid #ebebeb|colspan=6}{text-data:statusNotes|width=600px|height=60px|type=area}{td} 
{tr}
{table}

Mixed Fonts

2 answers

0 votes
David Dube
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2011

Hi David,

The image above is a screenshot of the actual output... I'm talking about the content in the white area below the "Notes" title. The first paragraph appears to be just a smaller font size than the other two paragraphs. Which shouldn't be the case since the field was defined to use a 12px, Microsoft Sans Serif font (the second {td:...} declaration above. Does the following link help explain it a bit better?

http://www.maoa.net/Mixed_Fonts2.png

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 25, 2011

Dave, try mixing serif & sans-serif in your image -- it's tricky to see what you're trying to say.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events