Confluence displaying multiple fonts within a text-data field

Hoping I might get some thoughts here... I have a particular field within a template that routinely displays content using different fonts/font sizes, even though it's specified to use a specific font/size. The content looks like same when filling in the field. It's when you save the form that the difference in font/font size is apparent. The picture below is not the best... it's better viewed at http://www.maoa.net/Mixed_Fonts.png.

The code looks like:

{table}

{tr} 
{td:style=padding:5px;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif;background:#cae3f6;color:#333333;border-bottom:1px solid #cae3f6;border-right:1px solid #cae3f6|colspan=6|width=600px}{center}Notes{center}{td} 
{tr} 
{tr}
{td:style=padding:5px;font-size:12px;font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif;border-bottom:1px solid #CCCCCC;border-right:1px solid #ebebeb|colspan=6}{text-data:statusNotes|width=600px|height=60px|type=area}{td} 
{tr}
{table}

Mixed Fonts

2 answers

0 vote
David Simpson Community Champion Sep 25, 2011

Dave, try mixing serif & sans-serif in your image -- it's tricky to see what you're trying to say.

Hi David,

The image above is a screenshot of the actual output... I'm talking about the content in the white area below the "Notes" title. The first paragraph appears to be just a smaller font size than the other two paragraphs. Which shouldn't be the case since the field was defined to use a 12px, Microsoft Sans Serif font (the second {td:...} declaration above. Does the following link help explain it a bit better?

http://www.maoa.net/Mixed_Fonts2.png

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

97 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you