Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence + customer engamente solution is possible?

Aguilaia Lopes April 24, 2023

Hello, community!

I would like to put some customer engagement solution like Chameleon or Intercomm.

Is this possible in Confluence? I couldn't find anything about it =/

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

Hi @Aguilaia Lopes and welcome to the community,

Are you referring to this https://www.chameleon.io/blog/customer-engagement?

What exactly is that you are trying to achieve with confluence?

Aguilaia Lopes April 25, 2023

I would like to create surveys to measure customer satisfaction with the documentation.

Even though Confluence has add-ons, I prefer more robust platforms. However, I have not found how I could integrate or embed.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

@Aguilaia Lopes it seems that you've got your answer without me having to reply :)

Confluence is a quite robust platform, but it wasn't design as a survey platform, but rather as a collaboration platform.

• So, you can have your documentation, no problem about that.
  • You can have emojis which can be used as a "measure" of satisfaction
  • And you have apps which extends the out of the box confluence functionalities (e.g. this app. But there are many, and I would suggest that you search for your own)
Aguilaia Lopes April 26, 2023
  • You can have emojis which can be used as a "measure" of satisfaction

How can I do? This can be useful. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2023
Like Aguilaia Lopes likes this
Aguilaia Lopes April 26, 2023

Thank you!

0 votes
Aguilaia Lopes April 25, 2023

I would like to create surveys to measure customer satisfaction with the documentation.

Even though Confluence has add-ons, I prefer more robust platforms. However, I have not found how I could integrate or embed it. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events