Confluence custom color scheme - unvisited links still showing up blue.

Ryan Smith October 23, 2015

I have a custom color scheme set in Confluence Cloud to change the colors to green. This was working fine up until a few months ago. But now all of the unvisited links in the space sidebars are showing up as the default blue. I double checked my settings and all of the link colors are still set to be green. Thanks. 

confluenceLinks.png

1 answer

0 votes
Henrique Freitas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2015

Hi Ryan,

As I can see is only the Space Shortcuts that is not working right?

I believe that you have to change it on the Global Permissions > Stylesheet.

Please take a look at the page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configure+the+Sidebar

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Henrique Freitas

Ryan Smith October 26, 2015

Hi Henrique, Thanks for the reply. It is not just the space shortcuts, all sidebar links (including page links) that have not been visited yet are blue. Once you click on a link, it then shows up correctly as green (the custom color). This was working until an update to Confluence a few months ago, all links correctly showed as green. I did not see Global Permissions > Stylesheet as you mentioned. I cannot enable this under General Configuration > Security Configuration and selecting Custom Stylesheets for Spaces, the option is greyed out and disabled (I assume this is not available on the Atlassian Cloud version). I went through the options under "Space Tools", including "Configure Sidebar" but nothing stood out. There is a section for the Color Scheme, but all my spaces are just using the global color scheme (which has the correct color set). Thanks, Ryan

Brandon Snider
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2016

I have this same issue. It is likely a bug. Here's a screenshot from my end: Capture.PNG

Ryan Smith March 21, 2016

This has also popped up on JIRA Cloud as of today in the Activity Stream widget, previously these pulled in the custom color scheme (in my case, green), but they are now JIRA's default blue. See screenshot, all other links in JIRA are displaying correctly as green.

jira.png

Kevin Tame
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2016

I have this same issue. Is there a solution to fix this issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events