Confluence cloud email link for "Like" is missing the L.

Tony August 11, 2017

Hello,

Emails from my Confluence Cloud site have an "ike" link rather than a "Like" link. How do I fix that? 

2017-08-11 12_29_19-Inbox - tony.weber@infonarus.com - Outlook.png

2 answers

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2017

Hi Tony,

Thank you for all your help. I've discovered it is related to the following bug:

I'm linking back to this question on the bug, but please also provide a vote since it helps us keep track of the number of users who are running into the issue, which helps us prioritize.

You can also watch the case in order to be updated when there is any progress made.

Take care and Kind Regards,
Shannon

Tony August 15, 2017

Yes, that's it. Wow, a created date of 20/Dec/2013?!?!?! I guess it's just not important enough. :-(

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2017

Tony,

It's likely that this issue is so long-standing due to the fact that it is a cosmectic issue and there is currently a workaround. This would account for the problem being lower on the priority of our development team.

You can help by voting on the issue as I mentioned as well as commenting, as I see you have done.

Thank you again for your support!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
August 14, 2017

Hi Tony,

I'm trying this out with my Confluence Cloud site, but I'm not able to replicate the behavior:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 10.41.20 AM.jpg

Can you let us know which email client you're using where you run into the problem? Are you on UK or US English? I'd like to test with both options.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Tony August 14, 2017

Hello,

Outlook 2016 English on Windows 10 Pro.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
August 15, 2017

Tony,

Thank you! For clarification, are you using American or UK English? I tested using UK English.

Additionally, are you able to replicate the problem in another email client besides Outlook? I believe that Outlook might be the cause of the missing letter.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Tony August 15, 2017

Shannon,

It's US English. The problem doesn't exist in Outlook Online.

Jan Giesau
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 2, 2024

Shannon,

this is a CSS issue in Outlook only. I suppose you can easily reproduce this in Outlook, but it's hard to analyze, since all this MSO stuff is added to your CSS stuff. It might be related to some negative padding/margin in the CSS.

But the bug is still there ... Outlook 365 in German ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events