Confluence backup schedule - specific day of the week

Ray Hundley November 7, 2011

In Confluence 4.0 is there a way to schedule the confluence backup to run on a specific day of the week, say every Saturday at 2am? I can't seem to find a cron expression to let me do that.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2011
Sorry, try: 0 0 2 ? * 6 * Which should be: 0 seconds 0 minutes 2 hours ? Ignore day of month * any month 6 Saturday * any year Full documentation and more examples on cron expressions can be found at http://www.quartz-scheduler.org/documentation/quartz-1.x/tutorials/crontrigger if that helps.
Ray Hundley November 9, 2011

Thanks Andrew! That works, I only had to change the 6 to 7 because if I used 6 it was saying that was a Friday and not a Saturday. I'm assuming that's because the cron expression has Sunday as the 1st day of the week.

0 votes
Vivien Gondouin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2014

Same error for me

0 votes
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2011

Hi Ray,

This expression should work for every Saturday at 2am:

0 0 2 * * 6 ?

Hope that helps,

Andrew.

Ray Hundley November 8, 2011

Thanks for the expression but when I do that I get the following validation error:

"

- '?' can only be specfied for Day-of-Month or Day-of-Week."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events