Confluence Whiteboard - Certified already??

Oliver Glück May 22, 2024

Hi there,

We want to know if Confluence Whiteboard is ISO 27001 and SOC2 compliant already?

On the  Atlassian page  you can still read

"We are actively working on achieving SOC 2 or ISO 27001 compliance. We expect to have official certification by approximately late April 2024."

Not necessary to mention that May will soon be over. 

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2024

Hi @Oliver Glück 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Thank you for raising this concern. We have confirmed with our team that they are indeed actively working on achieving the SOC 2 or ISO 27001 compliance.

It appears that the audit has been completed, but we are working on finishing related tasks to hopefully have it done soon.

We don't have an official ETA, but we are hoping to finish it in a few week's time.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Jessica

Oliver Glück May 24, 2024

Thank you Jessica.

We will wait patiently. Would we receive a follow-up message when that has happened?

Best,
Oliver

Like Theresa McFarlane likes this
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2024

Thank you for your understanding and being so patient, Oliver.

The follow-up message, do you mean in this community post? 
If yes, we from support wouldn't be following up as we don't actively watch the posts unless we get a message or answer to check it right away.

If you would prefer, we can create a support ticket and set a date to follow up with you on this topic once we hear back from it. :)

Another possibility would be following up with us on this post and we can check if this is ready or almost there, in case our official page hasn't been updated yet and no other communications are sent about it.

Let me know your thoughts and if I can help with anything else!

Cheers,
Jessica

Helen C June 11, 2024

Hi @Jessica 

Is there an update on this as I cannot see confirmation anywhere and this is a key step for us along with the ability to import live Miro boards rather than static pages. Once these tow items are ticked off we are all in !

Like Oliver Glück likes this
Oliver Glück June 11, 2024

Hi @Jessica ,

To get a follow-up message when it is done would be helpful. Please create a support ticket. 

Thank you and best,

Oliver

Jessica
Atlassian Team
June 12, 2024

Hi @Oliver Glück and @Helen C 

We got an update from our development team that Whiteboards is now SOC2 and ISO 27001 compliant. :)

They are working to update the Whiteboards feature page in the next few days, but there is some information updated on these pages already: 

With that in mind, Oliver, I haven't created the support ticket for now, since it is already compliant, but if you still need it for some other reason, please let me know.

I hope this information helps, folks!

Cheers,
Jessica

Like Helen C likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS