Confluence Team Calendar Display Problem

Aleksandar Stanisic January 13, 2022

Hello,

Our Team Calendar Macro on Confluence seems to be displaying all events bunched up to the left. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 10.36.58 AM.png

Thank You,

Aleks

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

@Aleksandar Stanisic it is possible it is the browser you are using. I have seen this before on Firefox. What browser are you using, and can you open the calendar in another browser to see behavior there?

Hi @Andy Gladstone thank you for the reply! The screenshot is from Chrome. The same issue appears when I use Firefox and Safari. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

@Aleksandar Stanisic what happens when you add a new event on a different date? Same behavior? 

@Andy Gladstone Correct. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

I apologize that I cannot assist any further. I have tried to replicate in my personal and company instances and cannot get the calendar display to behave the same.

No worries, appreciate the help!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2022

@Aleksandar Stanisic checking in to see if this has been resolved or remains an open issue for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events