Confluence Structure Plugin Login & approve Issue

Adam White June 2, 2014

We recently setup OAuth between Confluence and JIRA (both are using SSL), and I just tried using the Structure plugin for it. After going through the steps to add the gadget, when I try to add it to a page, it continually asks me to Login & Approve the plugin after I try to select a Structure. It doesnt actually get to the point where I can select something, it just keeps giving me the Login button, even after I approve it. I suspect this might be a configuration issue, but I was wondering if you had any ideas. I tried using another gadget (the JIRA Activity stream) and it worked just fine.

Any ideas? Running JIRA 6.1.3 and Confluence 5.4.2.

2 answers

0 votes
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2014

Adam, which version of Structure are you using? We've fixed a problem with OAuth in version 2.6, so if you're using an earlier version, please upgrade (the latest version is 2.7).

0 votes
Tom Jackson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2014

Problem is probably in your Jira/Confluence application link setup.

You probably have both "trusted applications" and "oauth" enabled.

Try disabling oauth on both incoming and outgoing.

Adam White June 2, 2014

I looked at the configuration and it says Trusted Application is disabled (for both JIRA and Confluence)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events