Confluence Space Import Error "This site can’t be reached"

Juan Silva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 21, 2019

Hello,

When I try to import a space to my Confluence, I get a "Connection was reset" error after a few minutes. Anyone else with this problem and/or any known fix?

I am importing from version 6.3.4 to 6.9.1

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
CARLISLE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2019

This error is a networking error more than likely. It could be client side or server side.

Does it have a number associated with it? Like 4XX or 5XX? The typical this site can't be reached are mostly 404 PAGE NOT FOUND or 503 SERVICE UNAVAILABLE. Most networking door errors revolve around the 400s or 500s like I stated. 

It is like the door is down or you just can't get in because the road is blocked (it is uploading your data). Think of it as a clogged artery so to speak. :)

0 votes
Sid
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2019

Can you see what the logs say?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events