Confluence Space Export with Draw.io

Hiten November 12, 2019

Hi,

We are in the process of merging two confluence instances. The source instance is Cloud and the target instance in Server.

Both instances have Draw.io installed and I am trying to work out if there is a way to export a space with all the draw.io diagrams included so they can be imported into the target space.

I have tried with a test space however I get a Draw.io macro error where the diagram would be which says "Source page access error: cannot display diagram"

2 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2019

Does the error occur for all diagrams? Did you migrate attachements over correctly?

0 votes
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2019

Hi @Hiten , 

there is a documentation on draw.io site to do this migration : https://desk.draw.io/support/solutions/articles/16000059768-how-to-migrate-a-confluence-cloud-instance-with-draw-io-installed-to-confluence-server

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events