Confluence Pie Chart

Moran Alon December 22, 2013

I have a page with a table containing a choice field (or a text field), on wich I want to perform a Pie chart table. Is there a way Confluence can recognize the field and count the number of times it appears for each value, and create a pie chart according to this field type, or maybe the Confluence pie chart works only on numeric fields?

2 answers

3 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2015

Table Filter comes with two additional macros: Pivot Table (it can calculate count of each unique value in column) ans Chart from Table (it works with Pivot Table and other dynamic tables). So it is pretty easy to solve your problem using Table Filter.

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2013

That is not available with the chart macro. I don't know of another macro that would do that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events