Confluence Page / Space Reporting

Hiten June 18, 2018

I am currently in the process of planning our confluence instance merger. this will be migrating out Atlassian hosted confluence into our server confluence.

our Atlassian hosted confluence is relatively small and i plan to do this by exporting each space to an XML and then importing into our server confluence.

I wanted to know if there was a report within the Atlassian hosted confluence to allow me to see certain space/page properties such date created, date modified etc. this would allow me to see if there are any spaces / pages which may not need migrating.

2 answers

1 vote
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2018

Good day,

There is a plugin called "ViewTracker" it will provide you the information you are looking for.

Best

0 votes
Hiten June 18, 2018

Hi Fadoua,

thanks for the recommendation. however it seems that ViewTracker is only for confluence server.

I am looking for one which can run on the Atlassian hosted confluence.

Thanks

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2018

My bad @Hiten you did mention Confluence Cloud. Unfortunately when it comes to plugins with Atlassian hosted instances there are not that many choices.

I will suggest if no other options (which I know it is tedious) to import the spaces then use the viewtracker and remove the ones that are not needed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events