Confluence Navigation Cards - centre on page?

Cameron Power July 27, 2022

Is there any way to centre the Navigation Cards created by the Navigation Cards module on the Category Home page? Currently they default to align left which can look unbalanced when viewed on a larger monitor per my attached screenshot.

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

Hi @Cameron Power , which third-party app are you using for these navigation cards?

Can you add a Layout (3 columns with sidebars) to your Confluence page and place the navigation cards in the center column?

Cameron Power July 28, 2022

Hi @Dave Mathijs ,

Thanks for the reply and good idea with the 3 column Layout. It ort of gets the job done but because it still auto sizes depending on the size of the screen of whoever is looking at the page it can look weird on smaller screens e.g. the nav cards will start to all appear on top of each other in a long column rather than side by side - see attached screenshot for example.

image.png

As far as I'm aware it's a standard navigation card feature. I can't add navigation cards to any regular pages other than a 'Category Home' page.

Screenshot of the module from the menu:

image.png

Screenshot of a regular page macro add-in screen (no navigation card option appearing): 
image.png

Let me know if you have any other thoughts or ideas please.

Cameron

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

Are you a site admin Cameron? Can you or an admin confirm that you have Refined or Refined Toolkit for Confluence installed?

These macros are not native.

Cameron Power August 8, 2022

Hi @Dave Mathijs ,

Looks like we have Refined for Confluence installed on our account, I'm guessing this might mean the Procurement Category home page I've made is actually using those macros/features rather than default Confluence features? image.png

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2022

Hi @Cameron Power 

The Navigation Cards are provided by Refined for Confluence

The Card macro is provided by Content Formatting for Confluence 

Have a look at their documentation or submit a support request directly.

Like Cameron Power likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events