Confluence Meeting Notes page title

Haris Becic June 6, 2016

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to create Meeting Notes but with the different page title. Exactly, i want to create Meeting Notes with the following Page Title and it should be fix for every created Meeting Notes: "Meeting Minutes- CWxx" where CW Calendar Week is. I created also the template but until now i have not found a solution either with ''Create from Template" Macro.

Thank you 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2016

Hello Haris,

As far I'm concerned it's not possible do it. :/ Perhaps there is one plugin or add-on to do it.

You should create a ticket at Atlassian Support as a suggestion, it's a good feature. 

Regards,

Lameck.

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

@Haris Becic, did it help you?

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2016

Hi Haris,

Have a look at our Add-on Page Tree Creator. You can build the Meetings Note template in a few minutes. The only thing we have to add is the default tag Calendar Week.

Try our Live Examples (no registration needed) and see how it works.

Marketplace link: Page Tree Creator.

Regards,
Stephan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events