Confluence Meeting Notes and Microsoft Outlook

We are currently in the process of transitioning off OneNote and SharePoint over to Confluence.  One of the things that I am currently agnonising over is the very easy way that I can take meeting notes from within Outlook into OneNote. 

I know how to create the meeting notes and agendas in Confluence but I was wondering if there was a way that we can have a similar connection between Outlook and Confluence.  

Note:  I am not looking to migrate existing content from Confluence to Outlook... just new pages going forward.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Brian

5 answers

I am also curious about this same question.  We have meetings in Outlook with dozens of participants.  I would like to be able to add them all to the Attendees, as well as using the body of the meeting into a field in the Meeting Notes template.

I too would like to know if there is a way to accomplish this. I'm looking at ways to move away from OneNote and would love to implement this type of feature, as I rely heavily on the Outlook->OneNote integration for meeting notes. 

I'm looking for a similar solution.

Agreed.  Would love a button in Outlook to make a Confluence page from the meeting invite.

Outlook Calendars can be integrated into Confluence using Outlook Calendars for Confluence

The button to make a Confluence page from the meeting invite may be a suggestion to the creators ;-)

I saw some products like OCC but what I am really looking for is for it to be natively built into Confluence so that we don't have to purchase an additional license for something.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,077 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you