Confluence Intranet Page Plug-in

samuel Golden
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 18, 2023

Hi all, I am looking for plug-in suggestions that will help to improve the look and feel of my confluence pages. The aim is to make our site appear professional and engaging. Does anyone have any suggestions ?

3 answers

6 votes
Martin Seibert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2023

I suggest that you look into Mantra if you're on Confluence Cloud and into Linchpin if you're on Server or Data Center.

Philip Feldmann - appanvil May 19, 2023

Agreed. While some content formatting apps can be used to create an intranet-like experience, nothing beats a dedicated intranet solution like the two mentioned by Martin.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Marin
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 25, 2023
0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

Hi Samuel,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

You can try addon Refined for Confluence Cloud 

Pavel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin