Confluence Global Logo

Jakub Pierzchała
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2012

Hi

We're using JIRA + Confluence OnDemand.

I'd like to know how can I change the default logo in Confluence (for example the one that appears on the Confluence Dashboard)

I know we can edit the Global Logo under General > Look and Feel but this only affects the logo on the top cross aplication navigation bar. The logo in the Confluence Dashboard remains the same.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2012

Hi Jakub,

Changing the hard-coded Confluence logo wouldn't be possible because this would involve a customisation to the source files of your instance and that isn't permitted for OnDemand instances, so I'm sorry to say that we cannot assist you with this request because it would be contrary to the Atlassian OnDemand Restricted Functions Policy.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events