Confluence Form with editable task checklist - send to email option

Deleted user July 29, 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm completely new to Confluence and have tried to play around with some of the options with better and worse outcomes. I am trying to create a task checklist within a confluence page like:

• Task 1
  • Task 2
  • Task 3

these would be clickable task list items and the idea is for the user to be able to tickmark whatever task they have completed and then by using a form to be able to send this edited task list to an email.

I have been using the 'Instert Forms Macro' option and then trying to add one of the various ConfiForms options availabe but none seem to work. All I get is an empty bodied email.

All help is appreciated!

Thank you,

Alex

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2021

Hi @[deleted] and welcome!

Have  you read their documentation here https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/FORMS/How+to+create+a+form+to+send+emails ?

Does this help?

Alex

Deleted user August 11, 2021

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_

Thanks for your response but I don't think this would solve it. The idea is for the user to be able to tick-mark items on a task list as "done" and then send that list to the email. They would not be required to type in anything.

thanks,

Alex

Deleted user August 11, 2021

- so I would guess that the task list should already be in the form and the user would just tick mark the tasks completed and hit send, which would send the 'edited' task list to the email address.

if it (the task list) would then revert to previous state (of all boxes unchecked) would be the next step to figure out, but that's less important at the moment.

Michael T
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 3, 2022

Hi Alex, i'm trying to do exactly what you described, were you able to figure it out? 

Deleted user February 7, 2022

Hi Michael, unfortunately, I did not find a solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events