Confluence Exportable Data to Excel

Jose María Mayoral
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 8, 2018

Good morning/Good afternoon. 

I would need help if it is possible.

In our Confluence we have diferents sheets/pages each one for a particular Client. In each page is information about each Client. There is table and/or tables in each page referring the product/reference the Client uses and some other especifications which apply him. My need is to know if I could export to a only one file/label of Excel all the information together of each sheet/page of Confluence. That is, column A of the Excel the Client name, column B of the Excel the product/reference the Client uses and so all the especfications in each page. 

Thank you very much. José María Mayoral. 

1 answer

0 votes
Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2018

There's definitely some marketplace addon's that can help.

You could try Spreadsheets for Confluence or Excel for Confluence

Jose María Mayoral
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2018

Good morning/Good afternoon. 

Thank you very much for the answer. My problem is however different I think. The links you kindly gave me are for inserting something in Excel to Confluence. My problem is that I need to export from Confluence to Excel. Tables and data are inserted in each sheet/page of Confluence and now I want to take all those tables/data and to take them to Excel. I have like 500 hundred sheets/pages in Confluence with tables/data on each and I need to have them in Excel. Thanks, José María.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events