Confluence Color Scheme - can you force a color scheme for ALL spaces?

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

I know you can change the default color scheme, but I is there a way to lock down the Confluence Color scheme for all spaces?

I want to prevent space admins from chaing color schemes on their spaces to maintain continuity through the site.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2013

Hello there,

Yeah, that is something not available at this time, I did find a feature request for inheriting the same scheme global to spaces, filed here. It is worth commenting and adding your concerns to such thread.

0 votes
Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2013

If this isn't possible out of the box, can someone from Atlassian please say so at least?

Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2013

Hi, I have converted my "comment" to an Answer, could you please mark that as accepted? Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events