Confluence Cloud page printing via Ctrl + P overlays a header on every page

laura_rich April 19, 2024

When I Ctrl + P my Confluence cloud page, the print area includes file location header, count of JIRA links, editor buttons at the top of every page.  This is overlaying every printed page.  This is new behavior since a month ago.  On 3/22/24 I printed my page, and this header with the JIRA links and editor buttons only appeared on the first page of the print out, and did not repeat on the other 9 pages of my print out.  Is there a way to configure this so that it either does not print at all, or only prints on the first page?  Exporting out to Word or PDF is not a viable option due to JIRA gadgets that I want to appear on the print out.

1 answer

0 votes
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2024

Hi @laura_rich 

You're right, this seems to be a recent change in Confluence Cloud printing behavior.

There is not a current built-in way to configure Confluence Cloud printing to exclude this header or print it only on the first page.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events