Confluence Cloud Color Scheme Settings - How do I change the colors of the links?

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2020

I'm used to Confluence Server and know that I can change the global color scheme as well as the space color schemes. On Confluence Server I have many color change options for example

- Top Bar and Top Bar Text

- Boarders and Dividers

- Links

- etc.

On Confluence Cloud the only thing I can find is the top menu color "Highlight" and "Background" (global settings). 

How can I change the colors in Confluence Cloud especially the links? They're blue but I need them to match our CI colors.

Thanks in advance,

Svenja

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 10, 2020

On Confluence Cloud, you are much more limited on what you can change.

Highlight and Background for the top menu is all that's available.

Screenshot 2020-03-10 at 19.38.54.png

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2020

Hi @David at David Simpson Apps,

Thank you for your answer although this is very frustrating and I'm very disappointed by this fact.

I really hope they will bring the color schemes from Server to Cloud. I feel so limited and restricted. It really is a disadvantage for creative people like me.

David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2020

I feel that it was there originally, but around the time that they moved from top to left navigation, colour schemes got culled.

Now that the top navigation has returned 🎉 perhaps the colour schemes might come back too 🤞 

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2020

*fingers crossed 🤞- I really hope so!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events