Confluence Browser Icon

Ben Warburton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 16, 2014

I've been checking out the topic ...

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF35/Changing+the+Confluence+Browser+Icon

However, I am wondering if it is possible to change the browser icon space-by-space. I intend to publish same or similar content to different public spaces, each branded for a different product.

Thanks

Ben

2 answers

0 votes
Ben Warburton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 4, 2015

Hi Guilherme, thanks for that. Unfortunately your links don't seem to work so I can't access your material. I was told by Atlassian, however, that you can't actually change the browser tab icon on a space-by-space basis, but only at the Confluence instance level. It'd be great if there was a workaround to that.

Ben

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2014

Hello Ben for Confluence 3.5 that can be changed in the Space Admin section, as described in this doc. If you are using a recent version from the application please refer to the updated information here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events