Confluence Blueprint: Select users in the create space dialog wizard

Felix Hempel March 25, 2020

Hi everyone, 

I am new to Confluence plugin programming and did not find the answer to my question somewhere here, so I post a new one.
I am trying to implement a Confluence space blueprint very similar to the built-in "Team Space" blueprint. 

After working through the write-a-simple-confluence-space-blueprint tutorial I was able to implement a blueprint which generates a homepage and several child pages. So far so good.

Now I want the create space dialog wizard to have a field where the user can select team members. Those team members should later be displayed in a table on the space homepage. Ideally I want to have a text field where the user starts typing a username then proposals are given and the user can simply select a bunch of users. 

As I said ... identical to what the built-in "Team Space" blueprint does. 

Can anyone help me out on how to achieve this or how to find the source code of the built-in blueprint so I can figure it out myself? 

My dialog-page.soy looks like this right now: 

{template .dialogForm}
<
form action="#" method="post" id="decisions-form" class="common-space-form aui">
    {call Confluence.Templates.Blueprints.CreateSpace.createSpaceFormFields}        {param showSpacePermissionfalse /}
        {param fieldErrors$fieldErrors /}
        {param name$name /}
        {param key$key /}
    {/call}    
<fieldset>
        <div class="field-group">
            <label for="space-description">{getText('blueprint.fueteam.dialog.label.description')}</label>
            <textarea id="space-description" class="textarea long-field" rows="3" type="text" name="description"                placeholder="{getText('blueprint.fueteam.dialog.label.description.placeholder')}"></textarea>
        </div>    
</fieldset>
<input type="hidden" name="noPageTitlePrefix" value="true" />   
<input type="hidden" name="atl_token" value="{$atlToken}" />
</form>

Thank you very much! 

Cheers!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felix Hempel March 26, 2020

For anyone who stumbled across the same problem: This code below solved my problem. You have to assign "autocomplete-multiuser" to the class. 

{template .dialogForm}
<form action="#" method="post" id="decisions-form" class="common-space-form aui">
    {call Confluence.Templates.Blueprints.CreateSpace.createSpaceFormFields}
        {param showSpacePermissionfalse /}
        {param fieldErrors$fieldErrors /}
        {param name$name /}
        {param key$key /}
    {/call}
    <fieldset>
            <label for="space-description">{getText('blueprint.fueteam.dialog.label.description')}</label>
            <textarea id="space-description" class="textarea long-field" rows="3" type="text" name="description" placeholder="{getText('blueprint.fueteam.dialog.label.description.placeholder')}"></textarea>
        </div>
</fieldset>
    <fieldset>

<label for="team-members">{getText('blueprint.fueteam.dialog.label.member')}<span class="aui-icon icon-required">required</span></label>
            <input id="team-members" class="text long-field autocomplete-multiuser" type="text" data-none-message="No users found" data-template="{literal}{username}{/literal}" placeholder="{getText('blueprint.fueteam.dialog.label.members.placeholder')}" name="teamMembers">
        </div>
    </fieldset>
    <input type="hidden" name="noPageTitlePrefix" value="true" />
    <input type="hidden" name="atl_token" value="{$atlToken}" /></form>{/template}

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events