Confluence 5.4.5 to 5.4.7

Hi, looking at the issue tracker I see that there are listed Confluence versions 5.4.5, 5.4.6, and 5.4.7: https://jira.atlassian.com/issues?jql=project = CONF AND fixVersion IN (5.4.5, 5.4.6, 5.4.7) ORDER BY votes DESC, key DESC

As far as I'm aware however the last dot release of 5.4 is 5.4.4. (see: https://de.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download-archives)

Does anybody know what these (unreleased?) versions are about? If these were just internal releases, does that mean that Confluence 5.5 contains the fixes listed in JIRA for these versions?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Stefan, 

Sometimes happens of a version contains several bugs or a critical one that Atlassian remove this from the download page. It is rare to happens, but some times occurs. Usually, these kind of bugs are fixed on the next version (on this case Confluence 5.5).

Regards, 

Renato Rudnicki

Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't have assumed that in this case this might be possible (since normally when this happens there was always a following point release fixing these issues), but I guess u're right.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Published 10 hours ago in Confluence

Think you know shares vs. @mentions in Confluence? Take this collab quiz.

To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...

92 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you