Confluence 5.3 and the creator field on content table

kevin anderson November 4, 2013

Is there a way to retrieve the user name from the hash data that is in the creator field after the 5.3 update? After the update, several of our usage reporting sql scripts no longer show the user id, but instead the new hash data.

ex.

select contentid, title, creator, pageid, contenttype from content c
<th title="contentid">contentid</th><th title="title">title</th><th title="creator">creator</th><th title="pageid">pageid</th><th title="contenttype">contenttype</th>
30606992 my_page_1 8a8340fa42113ad50142113bb9623a35 PAGE

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
HosseinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2013

Hi,

You can run the SQL query below against your database, and it will return the username.

select username from user_mapping where user_key='8a8340fa42113ad50142113bb9623a35';

kevin anderson November 4, 2013

I appreciate the quick response. I hope this is the key I need, but I have a small issue with implementing the solution:

My user is in the following groups on our confluence server:

But when I attempt to update our usage statistics scripts with a reference to the user_mapping table in a SQL macro, I get the following:

Error rendering macro 'sql' : org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: permission denied for relation user_mapping

0 votes
vu chinh November 4, 2013
  • good very good

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events