Comment section not available

David Trzebiatowski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 17, 2012

Hello,

i use Confluence 4.3 with the Documentation Theme. My problem is since i deactivated the "added by" and the footer i cant use the standard function "add comment". It isn't there, where it should be. I tried to find in forum and the internet for a solution but didn't find it.

I hope you can help me, as soon as possible.

greetings

David T.

1 answer

0 votes
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

Hello David,

You could try to check the customizations at your instance by the following points:

* Layouts: See if you have any custom layout defined, if yes then make a backup and reset to default.
* Stylesheet: See if you have custom stylesheet, if yes then make a backup and reset to default.
* Custom HTML: See if you have any custom HTML defined, if yes then reset to default.

If this approach doesn't work or if you don't have nothing added in these points at your instance I would suggest you to raise a support ticket, so we can perform a better investigation to find the root cause of this problem.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Luiz Carlos.

David Trzebiatowski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 18, 2012

Hello Carlos,

Thank you very much for answering my question so fast. The mistake was, that i edit in the "Defailt Theme" something and it transfer it to all Themes that i choose. That is kind of interessting and a little bit confuse for me, because normally when u change a Theme it should not take all restrictions or customizations of the other Theme.

Never minds. Problem solved and a big thanks to you.

Cheers,

David T.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events