Combine "Teams" with Database

Cassandra Fitzgerald Medley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 2, 2024

In Confluence I've built a Database for all of our engineering department. It consists of each person, their team, and role, among other items.  I've created a filter view that for each team.  Each team has their own space in confluence, so I then embed a filtered card view for that team into their home page.

With the new Teams feature in Jira, there is a location in which you add team members to that team's page.  Managing the team members for each team page seems like it could be managed thru a database, so that you aren't having to do double duty with maintenance.  Is it possible to have that team member location populate based on a database filter?  It seems like these two should be able to talk to each other?

Second question - is there a way to make the embeded databases look more appealing?  So it doesn't show the database outlines and filter options, etc., so I can make the card view look more like profile views?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events