Column Macro

Erkan AKYALÇIN February 13, 2019

Hi, 

How can I change the "name" of the Column Macro? 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2019

Hi Erkan,

The column macro adjusts how content is displayed, but doesn't itself add any text content to the page.

That "Afyon" title you are seeing appears to be coming from the content by label macro. To change it:

1. Click the "Content by label" macro in the editor
  2. Click Edit to open the edit dialogue
  3. In the dialogue, click More next to options to see all parameters
  4. Update the List Title parameter to the proper title.

Resources_-_Theme_Press_Demo_-_Confluence.png

I hope this helps!

Erkan AKYALÇIN February 15, 2019

Yes, thank you very much, that's the solution. 

Regards.

Erkan.

Like Zak Laughton likes this
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2019

Glad I could help, Erkan! Feel free to click the "Accept Answer" button to help others in the Community find this solution more easily in the future.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rafael Pinto Sperafico
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2019

Hi @Erkan AKYALÇIN,

From your inquire, it is difficult to determine which macro you are referring to. Could you please provide us with the macro's name or let us know if you are talking about an Atlassian macro (something that comes bundled with Confluence) or a 3rd party macro or are you developing one?

Kind regards,

Rafael

Erkan AKYALÇIN February 13, 2019

Hi Rafael, 

The name of the macro is "Column Macro" What I'm trying to do is to change the name of the macro to see the name on top of it when I publish. Attached some photos. As you can see in the photo I want to change the wording "Afyon" in the last column macro.

Thanks for help.

12.PNG13.PNG

Like Zak Laughton likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events