Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code styles are not applied

瀬戸口駿介 December 19, 2021

I have the settings as shown in the attached image, but the code style does not change.
It does not change even if I set a style other than confluence.

In the note, the language selection is set firmly to JavaScript.スクリーンショット (5).pngスクリーンショット (7).png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2021

Hello, and welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you join us!

I believe you don't see the changes because you are using the new Confluence editor for your code block macros. The Code Block Administration menu currently only works with code macros on the Legacy editor pages. Have a look at the top of the page, Convert pages to the new editor to see an example of how Legacy pages look vs. the New editor. We raised a bug about this previously:

• CONFCLOUD-67536 Code Macro Administration Settings Are Not Applied to New Editor Code Block

However, it has since been closed, and I'll direct you to a feature request to add these customization features to the Code macro on the new editor:

• CONFCLOUD-72003 Allow further customization of the "Code" macro in the new editor (Different background color & ability to collapse the code block) 

In the meantime, the changes should still work on Legacy editor pages. I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions.

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events