Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clientkey value is of different fromat rather then usual guid format for particular Confluence user

Rizan December 16, 2019

An user installed a Confluence cloud macro app from marketplace which is developed by our team, The user can able to publish the macro but the problem is that user getting Unknown macro:xxx on published page.

When investigated the AddonSettings  database table we found that User's ClientKey is of different format then the usual guid structure which reads like 'Confluence:1234567890'

We wonder why that particular user was assigned ClientKey of different format? Was this a reason that the user getting Unknown macro:xxx issue? If so, how to fix this problem?

Screenshot 1: Unknown macro error on Published page.

Screenshot 1: That user's clientKey  value from Addonsettings table.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2019

Hello Rizan,

Thank you for raising this with us. I am not familiar with this particular issue but I would recommend raising your question with the Atlassian Developer Community instead. There, users who have also developed add-ons within their team and are having the same issue can help you with this.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events