Changing names of sub-subcategories in the Site Builder

Jaime Yoon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2019

Hi there, within Site Builder, we have a Full Site with a Category and many Subcategories.  Within the Subcategories, we have created Spaces.  I was able to rename some of the Subcategories in the Site Builder, but how do I rename the sub-subcategories? (i.e. the names of the Spaces?)

Thanks in advance for your help! 

2 answers

0 votes
Jaime Yoon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2019

Sorry, it wasn't clear.  I've looked into it further and the question really should have been, how do I change the "key" after I rename the Space?  It looks like the key of the Space Details can't be changed!

https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf612/space-keys-958777170.html

The site builder is an Administration function in Confluence (in Settings) that allows you to add Sites (and organize spaces & blogs into categories)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2019

Which "site builder" is this?  (It's not a native Confluence function, we need to know what front-end or app you are using for it)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events